editing disabled

HL7 Working Group Meeting, May 2016, Montreal

Key:
Black - confirmed
Blue - suggested

Consolidated Agenda

Day
Qtr
Topic
Topic Description
Minutes and Documentation
Monday
Q1

(not meeting)


Q2

(not meeting)


Q3

(not meeting)


Q4

(not meeting)


--



Tuesday
Q1
Joint with FHIR Infrastructure
(SOA Hosting) - confirmed
Candidate agenda needs to be validated:

  • Debrief on SOA Use Cases for Connectathon 12

  • Discuss implications of the SOA-related FHIR Connectathon topics on future specification work (FHIR Ballots and SOA Specifications)

  • (Ken to coordinate with David Hay; Check with Claude and Bryn for schedule availability)


Q2
Joint with Patient Care
(SOA Hosting)
Discussion of Coordination of Care Service -
Review of OMG Initial Submission
Status update from Submission Team (Anuj - Allscripts?)


Q3
Ordering Service
Ordering Service Discussion (OMG Submission Review/Prep)


Q4
Project Updates / "Round Robin";

New Attendee "Jumpstart"
Each active project collaborating with SOA will provide a 5-10 minute update on their current status and activities planned for the week. This is the best quarter to attend to receive an overview of all SOA-related work across all projects.

  • PASS Access Control
  • Clinical Decision Support on FHIR
  • Cross-Paradigm Interoperability Project Update
  • Coordination of Care Service - Tech Spec Status
  • Ordering Service - RFP Update
  • Event Notification/Escalation Service
  • HL7 Cloud Planning Guide Document
  • Pub/Sub Service
  • FHIR Connect-a-thon (Outbrief from Connectathon 11 and planning 12)
  • SOA on FHIR
  • Scheduling/Resource Management Service

As Needed:
New Attendee Jumpstart to follow project updates


--



Wednesday
Q1
Scheduling Service
Scheduling Service Discussion / Project Scope Statement Review

(Note: SOA Sending an ambassador to EHR)


Q2
Joint Session with Security WG (SOA Hosting)
PASS Access Control Service - Finalize Ballot Reconciliation

Discuss plans for PASS Audit Service (Review Draft PSS)


Q3
Cloud Whitepaper
Worksession - Cloud White Paper


Q4
Planning
"Hot Topics" - Planning

- Future of SOA - Brainstorming
- FHIR for the Enterprise" event planning [1/2 quarter]
- DSTU Status of Unified Communication; Pub/Sub;


--

Potential Topics to be Slotted:

  • Discuss relationship between Open Source Workgroup and SOA
>

Thursday
Q1
(Not meeting)



Q2
(Not meeting)



Q3
(Not meeting)



Q4
(Not meeting )



--



Friday
Q1
(not meeting)



Q2
(not meeting)



Q3
(not meeting)



Q4
(not meeting)



'platform-independent to platform-specific binding conversation, about how to do technology realization for more abstract specs' topic - we'd be happy to come discuss that for half a quarter, but if that would compromise your Ontology discussion then we can leave you alone.